In this podcast episode, Mary Foley shares how she teaches women entrepreneurs how to rev up their business and keep their red capes flying.
Her goal is to help women entrepreneurs achieve their dreams and make an impact.
On this podcast, Mary shares:
- How do to keep your red cape flying in your business?
- Why entrepreneurs need to be bold and courageous
- Why it is essential to believe in yourself and know that you can figure this out
- 7 Ways to Rev Up Your Business
- What is an RGA and how it relates to increasing revenue
- Why you need to be super clear on the problems you solve and how you help your customers
- How to have “Air Conversations” with your previous clients and customers.
- Why you should focus on 3 sources of revenue
- How to redefine failure
Plus, Charles and Mary share why the longer it takes to achieve a goal, the more likely you will succeed.
Change is inventible. Growth is optional, so choose to grow. – Mary Foley