According the Direct Marketing Association, email marketing yields an average 4,300% return on investment for businesses in the United States.
Today, email marketing is one of the most profitable channels available to entrepreneurs and small business owners.
How can entrepreneurs build their own profitable email list? What is the most effective way to use email marketing as a marketing channel to promote a business?
More importantly, what does it mean to have a profitable email list?
There are 5 criteria for owning a healthy email list.
1. Always adding new subscribers to the email list.
2. Current subscribers know, like, and trust you.
3. Subscribers remain engaged.
4. Engaged subscribers open the emails, click on links, and purchase offers.
5. An engaged list generates revenue via sponsorships, affiliate marketing, product purchases, plus 7 other income producing opportunities.
This book reveals how entrepreneurs can grow a healthy email list quickly, by answering two specific questions.
- Do you know the monetary value of each email subscriber?
- How quickly can you add new email subscribers?
This book reveals 7 time-tested secrets that effectively empower entrepreneurs to answer these two questions to super-size and grow a profitable email list.