“I personally, understand the importance of having a quality speaker at your event that delivers an engaging presentation. I want the entire process to flow smoothly from your initial interest all the way to my teams follow up with you after the event. We strive to offer exceptional value, thorough extraordinary preparation and our guarantee of service with a smile.”
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Here’s what you can expect:
- Timely professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone or email contact with me prior to your interview, so I can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- Thorough preparation for the event to make sure everything flows smoothly.
- An announcement about your event on my website, an email announcement to our list, and social media channels.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event to make sure we met your expectations.
Charles has 5 different marketing presentations that he can tailor to your industry. Each of these presentations are organized to teach you how to grow your business, get more people in your marketing funnel, increase the number of targeted leads and increase revenue. For more information about each presentation and having Charles speak at your next event, contact email@example.com.
The Underground Publishing Revolution
How to Add Multiple Streams of Passive Revenue and Profit to Your Bottom Line That Leverages Your Time, So You Can Enjoy The Lifestyle of Your Dreams.
Throughout history, direct marketers have used a publishing model to explode their businesses profits. Today with the Internet, the startup costs to publishing have been eliminated allowing anyone from large corporations, small businesses and solo-entrepreneurs to generate revenue and choose their own lifestyle.
In the past, traditional publishing normally consisted of books, magazines, newsletters, various video formats and audio formats. Today, the Internet offers businesses a greater range of products that are delivered offline and online.
What separates this presentation from other presentations on publishing is:
- This presentation gives an overview of the history of publishing from the origin of hand written manuscripts that were distributed to modern day digital products.
- Thoroughly explains types of publishing products that can be produced.
- Methodically details how to market your product online and via traditional marketing channels.
- How to establish continuity revenue, while adding additional revenue streams from your publishing venture.
- Plus, how a publishing business can be started on a micro budget.
This highly informative and entertaining keynote presentation is vastly different from all other “publishing presentations” in five important ways. This presentation:
- Educates audiences on the three components of publishing – product creation, list building, and generating revenue, while leveraging publishing entities into other revenue streams.
- Shares proprietary research on publishing and how it at works.
- Offers examples and “best practices” of publishing entities from large corporations, who have grown via publishing to individual entrepreneurs that are living the “laptop lifestyle” traveling, and living their dream.
- Plus, offers corporations, non-profits, associations and entrepreneurs specific details & specific action-oriented next steps to launch a publishing enterprise on their own or if someone works within an organization.
- Delivers information in a highly entertaining manner, one that is suitable for all industries, conference settings, and conference day parts;Features a “best in class” presenter. Charles George is informed, experienced, and a published direct marketing expert
Facebook As A Marketing Tool
Today, Facebook has evolved into one of the premier channels to market your company and engage your prospects and customers. Whether you are promoting a local business, a local group, or even if you are building a business on a global level, there are few platforms that allow you to reach your audience like Facebook.
The apps that are available to businesses are dynamic and turn your Facebook Business Page into a community for engaging and appealing to your customers and prospects.
Combine this with Facebook’s incredible Advertising Platform that allows you to reach prospects and customers by their likes and interests to the cutting edge innovative way of marketing to people on a one on one basis through video.
Few platforms offer businesses the ability to reach and engage with prospects on both a global or local level, assemble a community of raving fans, while building an database of targeted prospects, so the business can market to these prospects and customers in multiple channels.
Facebook is one of the most dynamic direct marketing platforms available to entrepreneurs and small businesses owners today.
In this presentation, Charles walks you through step by step on how to implement a Facebook marketing campaign from setting up an initial Facebook business page to implementing the most cutting edge marketing strategies on Facebook’s advertising platform.
The mobile landscape is changing the way companies market a business. Today people take three essential items with them when they leave their home each morning:
- car keys
- wallet or purse,
- hand held digital device (smartphone).
“For the first time in history companies have the ability to market to their target customers in real time.” -Charles George-
Whether it is text messaging, email, qr codes, apps, mobile gaming platforms, geo-based apps and services, mobile coupons, Mobile Search Engine Optimization, mobile ads, or connecting with clients through social media, these are unprecedented times for marketers. Charles explains how you can use each item listed above in a cohesive strategy to increase your business and market to your customers in real time.
Right now when marketing online personality marketing trumps corporate marketing. In this presentation, Charles clearly explains personality marketing and does a live demo of how to use the Internet to grow your business, develop your online personality, tell your story, leverage content, increase your list size and grow your individual brand online. Plus, he teaches you how to be seen as an expert in your industry, while focusing on the clients with whom you want to do business.
Using the Internet for Market Research
Do you know who is searching for your products or service online? Years ago, it took businesses years and a substantial amount of money to develop their ideal customer avatar. Today, anyone can gather enough information to develop their customer avatar in less than hour of research online and it’s free. In this presentation, Charles explains how you can learn a lot about who is searching for your products and services.
You will learn things such as:
- How many people are searching for your product or service
- What problems the people searching for your product and service are having
- How to get access and use expensive research to your advantage at no cost to you.
- How to use this research to help you write good copy for your website, landing pages, and sales letters.
- In the past, it took years and years for businesses to determine who their “ideal clients” are. By the end of this presentation Charles will identify who your customers are, plus you will have a photo and name also. This will help you target your offers and write copy to those customers.
How to Generate Target, Pre-Qualifed Traffic to Your Website
Do you have a website, but are you struggling to get traffic to your site? Even more important than traffic is having quality targeted traffic to your website. Not all traffic is as equally important to your business. It is better to have less traffic that is qualified, than it is to have a great deal of traffic that is not targeted. In this presentation, Charles shows you how to get a flood of traffic that is qualified and targeted for your business.
Charles reveals online marketing strategies to drive traffic to your website, plus he shows you how to use offline marketing strategies to increase the number of targeted prospects to your site, build your list and get people in to your marketing funnel.
Analyzing Your Database to Unlock Hidden Profits.
In this presentation Charles reveals, the importance of a database, how a database can give you a huge advantage over your competition. Plus, he reveals the three ways there are to increase sales in your business, the 5 ways to segment your business and why this is important and the two calculations that most companies overlook. And then finally Charles breaks down how to use each of these segments of your database to target your offers to increase your response rate and your profit.
THE NEXT STEP
Thanks again for considering me for speaking at your next event. Take the next step and email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back with you promptly.
Thank you again for your interest, I am honored and grateful.